Maggie's World

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

To meme or not to meme... that was the question

Oh drat... my friend Leslie tagged me with a meme. Now this is not all bad. It's sort of a love/hate situation. I love this sort of information system. It really lets you get a glimpse of your friends. But, I also hate it because I keep my friend base small, so most have tagged or been tagged and there are no tag backs.
I decided to do as much as I could, so I would not come off as being totally lame for not doing it... unlike some members of my family (he who will not be named).

"8X4" list of all about me

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1) Jewelry store sales associate
I worked at five different stores, all at the same time. I kept a calendar with me at all times so I would know where I needed to be and when.
2) Certified nurses aid
3) Receptionist/Production secretary
I work for a place that installed mirrors and shower enclosures in model homes. I was in charge of taking the orders from the building manager and then dispatching the workers to the various locations.
4) Shipping manager

FOUR MOVIES I COULD (AND I DO) WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1) Shawshank Redemption
2) Strange Days
3) Coyote Ugly
4) 8 Mile

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1) Plainwell, MI
2) Fox Lake, IL
3) Ft. Myers, FL
4) Redmond, WA

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) Lost
3) The Shield
4) 24
It was hard to pick number four...I went back and forth on whether it would be 24 or Love Monkey. 24 won, but Love Monkey deserved honorable mention.

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1) San Diego, CA
The Wild Animal Park photo safari was wicked cool.
2) Oregon Coast
Stayed in Cannon Beach and Yachats traveling up and down the coast. This was an amazing vacation.
3) Yellowstone National Park
Wow...that's all I can say. No words I would type could possibly express the awe of this park.
4) Caribbean Cruise
Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel

FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
1) msnbc.msn.com
Checking to see if the world is still in tacked
2) goggle.com
Looking for new recipes
3) theleslieshow.com
I have to see if she's added anything
4) parlin.org
I have to see if David has posted any new photos

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1) Lobster
Expensive, but darn worth it.
2) Strawberries
3) Chicken a la King
David's recipe...the whole family loves this.
4) Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk ice cream
I just discovered this and it took over my old favorite Butter Pecan by leaps and bounds.

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1) Paris, France
2) Our time-share in Kauai
3) Road trip to National parks
4) Any beach

Now here is my lame part...I can't pass it on at this point in time, but reserve the right to do so when I know more people whom blog. :) Ok friends of mine...start blogging.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home